Lips On The Tip Of a Knife

Lips On The Tip Of a Knife

Reading MANHWA - Lips On The Tip Of a Knife at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of Lips On The Tip Of a Knife

The Mad Dog of the Empire, Arne, the strongest knight ever.
She is forced to marry at the torch of her parents.
“If you don’t like your husband, you have to kill him and come back.”
But nobody ever told me that my husband was so handsome?
“You’re like glass, so I’m afraid to have you broken.”
Besides, my husband treats me like fragile ceramics.
Arne, who is not weak at all, and her obsessed husband Cassian.
A narrowly illusory romance where misunderstandings and misunderstandings overlap!

칼끝에 입술

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post Lips On The Tip Of a Knife appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?