‏I Will Fall With The Emperor

‏I Will Fall With The Emperor

Reading MANHWA - ‏I Will Fall With The Emperor at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of ‏I Will Fall With The Emperor

“You, too, will be corrupted. Then I will make it all come true.” If I had only joined hands with him and agreed to become his mistress then, could I have lived a little longer? At least I would not have know the pain of my eyes being gouged out. But instead I shouted: “I refuse. I will not betray my country”, not realizing that my country, my family, had betrayed me long ago. Sacrificed, used, abandoned, and finally executed by my own family… I only realized after returning to 10 years in the past that the reason why you wanted me to stand by your side is because you and I were so much alike. Let us fall together this time.

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post ‏I Will Fall With The Emperor appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

Is It My Heart That You Want?

247manga