The Male Lead Won’t Let Me Be!

The Male Lead Won’t Let Me Be!

Reading MANHWA - The Male Lead Won't Let Me Be! at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of The Male Lead Won’t Let Me Be!

After being reborn as Ariel Ellifritiz, a side character destined to become Crown Prince Eisa’s fiancée, I was determined to enjoy my new life as a rich, pretty, and strong noblewoman. But as fate would have it, I somehow end up saving the young Prince Siegfried, the male lead and the crown prince’s rival, as he’s fleeing from Eisa’s men. Getting involved with Siegfried or his battle for the throne is the last thing I want, but what’s a girl to do when the male lead won’t let her be?

The Hero Is Standing in My Way/ The Male Lead Won’t Let Me Be!/ The Male Lead Is Blocking My Way / The Male Protagonist Is Blocking My Way / 主役が私の邪魔をする / 男主阻挡了我前进的道路 / 남자 주인공이 내 앞길을 가로막는다

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post The Male Lead Won’t Let Me Be! appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

Is It My Heart That You Want?

EYES ON ME