The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady

The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady

Reading MANHWA - NEW The Secret Life of a Certain Count's Lady The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady

“Lirian, the forces of evil are ravaging this world. We need a strong knight to destroy the spirit of evil that is approaching us. A righteous and strong knight! And the knight that’s you, Lirian.”
Wow, that’s ridiculous.
I just want to live a normal life. I have a dream to marry a handsome man. Then will enjoy life as a cottage like the house of a count. I never thought about doing justice or protecting world peace. But God chose me!
Power? Sharp sword? Why give me? Why me!
“Liri, would you like to come with me to the capital? Isn’t it better to go with a guy like me compared to going alone?”
“um…I was joking just now. It’s a bit…”
“Hmm, that makes sense. I’m Aheros Arman, the 3rd prince of the Arman Empire.”
“Wow, emperor, prince!”

어느 백작 영애의 이중생활 / The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post The Secret Life of a Certain Count’s Lady appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?