The Fenrir’s Knight Unparalleled Fluffy Circumstances ~My New Boss is a Dog~

The Fenrir’s Knight Unparalleled Fluffy Circumstances ~My New Boss is a Dog~

Reading MANGA - The Fenrir's Knight Unparalleled Fluffy Circumstances ~My New Boss is a Dog~ at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of The Fenrir’s Knight Unparalleled Fluffy Circumstances ~My New Boss is a Dog~

Hello, my name is Melodia Nonoire. I’m a magic soldier of the Royal Knights. Due to unexpected circumstances, I was transferred into a new unit, the Fenrir Knights. To my surprise, my boss, Captain Dietrich, is a dog!! And he definitely looks like the dog I used to keep, albeit Dietrich-sama is bigger and more fluffy, which suits my preference just fine but… Huh? What?!?!

“Hm~ What an interesting girl. I will take you as my bride.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!”

Just what’s going to happen to me from here on?!?!

A doting love story with a beast captain. A dog × dog(?) fluffy love fantasy is unfolding!

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post The Fenrir’s Knight Unparalleled Fluffy Circumstances ~My New Boss is a Dog~ appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?