I told you to dress up as a mistress!

I told you to dress up as a mistress!

Reading MANHWA - I told you to dress up as a mistress! at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of I told you to dress up as a mistress!

Q. The person who appears in front of me is currently the female lead in the original but is in a state of disguised as a male! She replaced her twin brother who died in an accident. What about my role? what should I do now?
A. Don’t stay here and mess with your brain. The right time will come naturally.
…So, I entrusted my body to nature, just like that, day by day.
But I don’t know when I became the fiancée of the female lead disguised as a male. As of now, I’m pretending to believe he’s the most sophisticated manhood ever, but what is he supposed to be a real man? But perfect from bottom to top. I also don’t want to know too much. Ah, so boring!
***
“At first I thought it was good that we became friends”
Aine quickly swallowed the saliva down her neck.
“There’s something…so wrong”
I’ve read novels that have been changed halfway, but this is the first novel where the character’s gender is changed.
Wait, maybe this isn’t even that novel?
“Even though I knew at first that you didn’t see me as a real man”
After discovering his shocking secret, Aine felt her heart explode, as if she wanted to stay still.
“Anyway, my heart for you is real”
It was the first time in his life that he had ambitions other than swordsmanship. Other than saying that he would wait, Tego did not hide his possessive eyes.

Wasn’t the Male Lead a Female?

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post I told you to dress up as a mistress! appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

Is It My Heart That You Want?

EYES ON ME