Even Though I am the Villainess, I’ll Become the Heroine

Even Though I am the Villainess, I’ll Become the Heroine

Reading MANHWA - Even Though I am the Villainess, I'll Become the Heroine at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of Even Though I am the Villainess, I’ll Become the Heroine

Reborn into a fantasy novel as a wicked character fated to meet an early demise, Minjoo – now Dahlia Margaret – has a lot on her plate right from the start. But at least she’s now free of her vicious high school bully, Sooyeon. Or is she? When Dahlia meets Flore, her estranged sister and the protagonist of the novel, she is shocked to find that the girl bears a suspicious resemblance to the classmate who tormented her. Now, driven by the desire to save her own life and also get revenge, Dahlia needs to make a powerful ally, and she has her eye on a handsome royal who just might be perfect for the job. However, a deal with this mysterious man might mean more than she bargained for…

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post Even Though I am the Villainess, I’ll Become the Heroine appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?