Aren’t You Supposedly a Woman Disguised as a Man?!

Aren’t You Supposedly a Woman Disguised as a Man?!

Reading MANHWA - Aren't You Supposedly a Woman Disguised as a Man?! at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of Aren’t You Supposedly a Woman Disguised as a Man?!

Q. The person who appeared in front of me is the original woman disguised as a man! Instead of my twin brother who died in an accident. So what’s my role? Now what should I do?
A. Let’s go out and sell ourselves, don’t twist it, let it flow. The right time will come.
… In my own way, I entrusted myself to the flow.
Suddenly, she became the fiancee of the original female protagonist.
Until now, I only believed that he was the most sophisticated male costume ever, but he was really a man?
It’s also so perfect up and down!
I didn’t even want to know that.
Alas, it’s ruined!

* * *

“At first, I thought it was really good to be friends.”
Dry saliva ran down Aine’s throat.
‘Something…Wrong.’
I’ve seen a lot of novels that change in the middle, but this is the first novel in which the protagonist’s gender has changed.
No, was this original right from the start?
“Even though I knew for sure that the princess didn’t even see me as a man in the first place.”
Aine’s heart seemed to explode every time at his attitude of going straight, just going straight after his identity was discovered.
“Anyway, I have a heart for a princess.”
It was the greed to have for the first time in my life other than a sword. Contrary to the promise of waiting, Tego did not hide his bright blue eyes.

남장여주라고 했잖아요! /Aren’t You Supposedly a Woman Disguised as a Man?! / I Told You I Was a Man Disguised as a Woman! / I Told You I Was a Man Dressed as a Woman! / I told you to dress up as a mistress! / Weren’t you a Male Female Lead?!

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post Aren’t You Supposedly a Woman Disguised as a Man?! appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

Is It My Heart That You Want?

247manga