‘ISNELDA

‘ISNELDA

Reading MANHWA - 'ISNELDA at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of ‘ISNELDA

Isnida, an orphan girl who lost her parents and grew up in a relative’s house for seven years. One day, a man who spoke of his father’s property appears and hands her a large inheritance. I thought I only had to walk on the flowery path since I became a billionaire overnight…? “What kind of man do you like? I’ll guess, well.” In an article a childhood friend pretending to see me for the first time “Anything I give you should be the best.” A suspicious businessman who has left me unattended and is now being nice “It’s not easy to live a rich life?” A love-hate fantasy twisted and twisted between a man who likes her the most and a man who likes no one but her..!

 

 

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post ‘ISNELDA appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

Is It My Heart That You Want?

247manga