Academy’s Undercover Professor

Academy’s Undercover Professor

Reading MANHWA - Academy's Undercover Professor at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of Academy’s Undercover Professor

 I Got a Fake Job at the Academy
I wasn’t reborn with talent or ability, but at least my knowledge from earth allowed me to stay one step ahead in this other world.
Magic exists here, and new progress was rapidly being made in science while magic stagnated in the name of tradition. Using my earthly knowledge and not bound by the traditional thinking, I was able to do things other wizards couldn’t even imagine.
Still, inadvertently becoming an undercover professor for a mysterious secret society at the renowned Sören academy was never in my to-do list!

Academy’s Undercover Professor manhwa, 아카데미에 위장취업당했다

Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post Academy’s Undercover Professor appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?