I’m Villainess but So Famous

I’m Villainess but So Famous

Reading MANHWA - I'm Villainess but So Famous at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of I’m Villainess but So Famous

I possessed an extra character who is a villainess in a novel.
I tried to live a quiet life without getting involved with the main character.
“If you run away again, I’ll tie you up and take you to the palace.”
The second prince, who only looked at the original heroine, is obsessed with me.
“I didn’t do it for you, so don’t get me wrong.”
My self-proclaimed rival seems to have a crush on me.
“Ahh! She’s so beautiful!”
“If only I had been hit by her magic once!”
Suddenly, there is a fan club.
 
 
Read NEW MANGA updated: Even the villain is annoying
Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post I’m Villainess but So Famous appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?