Failed to Abandon the Villain

Failed to Abandon the Villain

Reading MANHWA - Failed to Abandon the Villain at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of Failed to Abandon the Villain

One day, my father gave me a boy slave. He said he saved him from the battlefield due to his good looks. “He has a seal engraved on his heart. As long as you have this bead, he won’t be able to disobey you. So you can order him to do anything.” The boy looked rather grim after hearing what he was I ordered. Ah, was I treating him too much like a dog? As my father squeezed the bead, the boy then knelt at my feet. “Master” His red eyes flashed, illuminating his eerie gaze while smiling madly. Why is he like this to me?! I tried my best to treat him properly!

 

Read NEW MANGA updated: Even the villain is annoying
Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post Failed to Abandon the Villain appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?