Duke Ashillean’s Contractual Marriage

Duke Ashillean’s Contractual Marriage

Reading MANHWA - Duke Ashillean's Contractual Marriage at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day

The Description Of Duke Ashillean’s Contractual Marriage

After the ‘Tyrant King’ killed our parents, we managed to defeat him in a coup d’etat. My younger sister became the Emperor and I became the Duke who ruled the beast-infested Northern territory. We took our revenge and my younger sister has become the Emperor, so there’s only one task left – the oath I made to God right before helping my younger sister. In order to fulfill that oath, I’ll have to get married. But for someone like me who has never had a relationship before, ‘love’ is more difficult than war or fighting a dragon. However, the illegitimate son of the tyrant, the Prince, has just proposed a contractual marriage…? “Three years. Please just stay married to me for three years. I will divorce you right after that.” “What is he saying? And yet, why does he keep catching my eyes?”

Read NEW MANGA updated: Even the villain is annoying
Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

You can follow some other great Comics!!!

The post Duke Ashillean’s Contractual Marriage appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

247manga

Is It My Heart That You Want?