I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend

I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend

Reading MANHWA - I'm the Male Lead’s Girl Friend at ILOVEMANHWA, new chapters are updated with the fastest every minute to day
I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend
I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend

The Description Of I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend

Waking up inside your favorite novel sounds like a dream come true. Unless you’re born as the hated villainess, that is. Our new, full-fledged Louise Sweeny must try to reinvent her character to dodge her doomed fate of being killed off at the end of the story. It seemed easy enough at first, but there’s one big problem. The story, which she knew like the back of her hand, has veered so far off course that she can’t predict what plot twists are coming next. Can she avoid getting in the way of the male and female leads’ romance to save herself from impending demise?

I’m Just His Friend!
I’m the Male Lead’s “Girl” Friend
I’m the Male Lead’s Female Friend
La villana enamorada
Meine Verlobte ist eine Schurkin
The Male Lead’s Girl Friend
The Male Lead’s Villainess Fiancée
Vilaine fiancée du prince
ฉันเป็นเพื่อนสาวของพระเอก
主人公の女友達です
我是男主人公的“女”朋
男主的女性朋友
皇家婚約先保密
남자주인공의 여자사람친구입니다

More Information I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend

Alternative: The Male Lead’s Villainess Fiancée, 남자주인공의 여자사람친구입니다
Type commic: MANHWA
Welcome to ILoveManhwa so that read manga or read manhwa. The new Manga will be updated hourly. IF You are a person who likes to read manga , ILOVEMANHWA is your best choice, don’t hesitate, just read and feel ! Many Thanks!!!

The post I’m the Male Lead’s Girl Friend appeared first on ILOVEMANHWA.COM.


Source: https://ift.tt/3COpFT7

MORE INFORMATION:
ILOVEMANHWA Reading free manhwa, manhua and manga online is updated daily.
ID: /m/04spm /m/04jm5n /m/03ck3_ /m/012h24
Address: 25 West 51st Street, New York, United States of America - 10019
Phone: +1 646-690-9997
Email: ilovemanhwa.com@gmail.com
Google maps: https://bit.ly/3ypCTmS
Tumblr: https://ilovemanhwa.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ilovemanhwacom

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

ILOVE MANHWA - TOP WEBSITE READING MANGA

Is It My Heart That You Want?

247manga